Our last sing out of the season takes place this Thursday, December 13, at the Kanata Seniors' Centre luncheon.
1. Venue: Kanata Seniors' Centre - 2500 Campeau Drive- https://goo.gl/maps/pUqp5eBWzfw
2. Venue, continued: Look for the Beaverbrook Library and Mlacak Centre sign. Parking is in the area of the Library. Enter at the Main Door (past library) and go straight. On the left hand side there will be a set of stairs. Go through and proceed upstairs. There is a lift which requires staff to operate it. I was informed that there will be staff there to help with this if needed. Once upstairs, go through a set of doors and go left. Proceed along this long corridor to pillars labelled halls A, B, C, and D. We will be performing on this level in the cafeteria.
3. Call Time: 10:15 a.m. arrival for an 11:00 a.m. start time.
4: Purses, belongings: : These may be stored in the Susan Finch meeting room across the corridor from the cafeteria hall where we'll be singing. It is a room that can be locked. In the past, some of us have put our purses on a table at the front of the hall where we sing, within our vision.
5. Attire: For this event, please where your formal attire of crisp, white shirt, black bottoms including hose and shoes, and nothing sparkly or dangling. And as always, NO SCENTS please. Maxine will provide the scarves.
6. Please leave your books in the bins provided.
Don't forget to take all personal items out of the binders.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *